Friday 24 October 2008

my style

I try to tell you about my style, my outlook on life, the kind of music I listen to, and about what influences me.
I start with the first point. My style includes two different style-types. Mostly I wear some jeans or black trousers and a one-coloured shirt, shoes without heels and I’m not or only unobtrusive rouged. It’s something that the most people describe as a normal style. In my free time, when I go out with my friends, I wear tinsel, sometimes skirts and high heels, I put my face on and I do my hair. I never do that when I go to school, because I don’t care how I look like when I go there. So sometimes I primp myself, but I’m often too lazy to do that, too.
Now I go to the next point about my lifestyle. My outlook on life is quite positive. Life’s not always easy, but it’s fun. I’m a very spontaneous person and I really have no future visions yet. The only thing I know is that I want a good education to find a good job. I’m curious about how my life looks like in future. I don’t want to plan everything exactly, because I like it, when something unexpected happens. For example when I plan to make a movie night with my friends, and then unexpectedly we’re not up to it and we go to a disco, the planning has had no reason. Nobody knows what’ll be in the future and that’s that what I like.
The next thing I want to talk about is music. I listen to almost all kinds of music, it depends on my mood. When I’m in a disco I like to hear party music and techno, but when I want to chill, I listen to unhurried music. Music is very important for me, because it helps me to shutdown all my thoughts and it’s also possible to change my mood when I hear music which I like respectively dislike. I hate it for example when someone in the classroom listens to music loudly, then I’m very upset about that.
Now I come to the last point, it’s about what influences me. I think everybody of us gets influenced by almost everything, me too. The people around me, the TV, the advertisement, the internet, the music even the weather are only a few examples of what influences me. We’re all influenced by everyone and everything and that every second of our life. I think the important thing is, to make a clear border between the influences and your own thoughts and wishes, because it’s more important to listen to yourself than to listen to anybody else.

455 words
Maria Bertsch

No comments: